- Develops pricing analysis to define our client’s expectations.
- Prepares a complete Confidential Information Memorandum marketing package
- Identifies and prioritize potential buyers.
- Initiates confidential contact with interested parties and distribute CIM package.
- Investigates interested parties’ ability to financially execute transaction.
- Manages receipt of offers from interested parties.
- Prepares documents including Confidentiality agreements, Letters of Intent and Offers.
- Negotiates transaction offers including deal structures defined by our clients.
- Drives and oversee all activities including
- our client’s preparation of due diligence information for the buyer, and
- legal and accounting activities between our client and the purchaser.
- Manages the transaction through to closing and into specified post closing activities.
When acting for the seller,
Strategic M&A Capital Group Inc. :