When acting for the buyer, Strategic M&A Capital Group Inc. :
- Develops an acquisition strategy to identify specific acquisition targets.
- Approaches identified target companies on an exclusive and confidential basis.
- Prepares a list of information you will need, and do the “leg-work” in gathering and analyzing it.
- Presents the analysis, along with a pricing estimate, with supporting documentation to you and / or your team, so that you can make a qualified decision to proceed to the due diligence phase.
- Prepares documents including Confidentiality agreements, Letters of Intent and Offers.
- Negotiates the transaction offer based on the deal structure you specify.
- Manages the transaction through to the closing and into specified post-closing activities.